- An actual BMS player?! by thecoreyburton at 8:56 PM EDT on June 12, 2018
- I stumbled upon this and wasn't sure if it had been mentioned or discussed yet. I'm very excited!
- by fuzziqersoftware at 10:52 PM EDT on June 12, 2018
- I'm also excited to see this new player - hopefully it's released soon! It looks a lot more complete than the BMS player I wrote a few months ago; I never got mine working with Luigi's Mansion...
- by Kurausukun at 2:01 AM EDT on June 13, 2018
- The day of reckoning is upon us
- by dj4uk6cjm at 6:52 PM EDT on June 13, 2018
- Looks very promising for sure! Besides being able to play BMS files, anyone know if this will convert those AW samples into soundfont or save a BMS as midi?
- by Xayrga at 9:32 PM EDT on June 20, 2018
I currently don't have any support planed for converting the .AW into a soundfont. the IBNK & WSYS formats are to say the very least, frighteningly crazy. As i mentioned in the comments for that video, the toolchain for playing a single song right now is massive. The BMS opcodes are all impelemted, but sample mapping has to be done by hand :(. I'm trying to shrink it down a bit by making it so you can read the AAF file and select a sequence
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.003s;