- So there's this thing called agbplay... by agu fungus at 3:42 PM EDT on August 7, 2018
- I just learned about this application that plays GBA music directly from ROM without the use of gbamusriper, and I was wondering if this type of technology could be also be implemented in actual GBA emulators, and especially .gsf plugins like vio_gsf.
Here's a great example of what can be achieved with agbplay.
edited 3:43 PM EDT August 7, 2018
- by DarioEMeloD at 4:56 PM EDT on August 7, 2018
- Thank you for bringing this to my attention :D
I hope there's a proper release soon, at least it's still active
- by Kurausukun at 4:58 PM EDT on August 7, 2018
- Have you been able to build this program on Windows? I tried building it with mingw, but I can't find the correct libraries, and I'd really like to build this since it sounds great.
EDIT: Never mind, got it built, but it needs to be done in cygwin.
edited 5:47 PM EDT August 7, 2018
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0023s;