- Castlevania Fonts by Zetto Kuzuuya at 2:08 PM EDT on September 9, 2018
- So far for castlevania fonts, we really have some stuff for dracula X and castlevania 4...and that's really it, what I am currently doing today is attempting to rip stuff from symphony of the night, as I have no clue if it uses streamed audio or not, but I wonder if there are other games that can be ripped, like bloodlines, and the PC engine version of dracula X known as Rondo of blood?
- by birdmanager6 at 9:43 PM EDT on September 10, 2018
- From what I can tell, Symphony of the Night uses XAs for the audio, so it's not rippable. I have no clue about the PC-Engine games since I'm not into those or have any ROMs of those.
Castlevania: The New Generation uses just FM audio for music, so that couldn't be ripped the same way as a traditional way a soundfont could. However, the three NDS Castlevania games (Dawn of Sorrow, Portrait of Ruin, Order of Ecclesia) could be made a soundfont of, since they all use sequenced music in the normal NDS format.
- by kode54 at 11:10 PM EDT on September 10, 2018
- Symphony of the Night for PS1 uses synthesis and generic sequences for the Master Librarian, an unused tune I also ripped, and also some sound effects that I failed to find the correct banks for, like the bells ringing from the confession room.
- by marcusss at 2:18 AM EDT on September 11, 2018
- I remember it had s hidden cda track or something. That dance one that starts off with Alucard speaking. Great game
- by Zetto Kuzuuya at 5:49 PM EDT on September 12, 2018
- So, can Symphony of the night for PS1 be ripped? if not, what of the psp variations of rondo of blood and dracula X...?
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.003s;