- Boruto Shinobi Strikers Wwise Problem by MagastemBR at 9:00 PM EDT on September 9, 2018
- Extracting Shinobi Striker files and inside its wwiseaudio I get .wem files and two .bnk files: Init.bnk, SD_Default.bnk
I have already tried xmash, wwxmabnk and ww2ogg. None of them worked. Renaming .wem to .raw makes it playable on foobar but it only plays static. Renaming to .wav gives the unsupported format error, and taking out the bytes before RIFF displays the error: Missing ACM codec.
What should I do in order to convert these .wem files?
Btw for anyone else wanting to extract the .pak files of this game, use this key: L%#)TuTw=n@fYRZa=~l>~ENkUE%i/>S(
edited 9:01 PM EDT September 9, 2018
- by marcusss at 11:57 PM EDT on September 9, 2018
- Keep it as .wem as te audio is wwise.just delete hex edit out the data up to where it says RIFF. Or if you already hex edited out the data keep the extension as .wem
edited 12:10 AM EDT September 10, 2018
edited 12:13 AM EDT September 10, 2018
- by MagastemBR at 12:19 PM EDT on September 10, 2018
- @marcusss Damn, that did the trick! I just had to keep the extension as .wem when doing that. Thanks.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0028s;