- by lohweo at 1:10 PM EST on November 7, 2018
- I will create the soundfonts for you.
It might take a few days
I fixed the problem with the MIDI not working, I just resave them using Anvil Studio
- by lohweo at 2:18 PM EST on November 8, 2018
Here you go:
Please keep in mind that every MIDI has its own Soundfont
Have fun! =)
- by Squaresoft74 at 3:55 PM EST on November 8, 2018
Just a note about the naming i used for extracting files: BgmXX-YY
XX is VAB number and YY is sequence number (as found in SD_BGM.DAT)
So when you see for example, Bgm05-05.seq and Bgm05-06.seq, that means both seq 05 and 06 use Bgm05.vab.
Just mentionning it in case you had trouble pairing a few tracks.(check "06 Shadi").
edited 4:03 PM EST November 8, 2018
- by lohweo at 4:19 PM EST on November 8, 2018
I noticed and kept that in mind when I made those files =)
Again, thank you very much!
- by lohweo at 4:23 PM EST on November 8, 2018
- So basically I named the MIDI "01 Main Menu" and the soundfont "01 Main Menu.sf2" and so on
- by icecream at 4:54 PM EST on November 8, 2018
- @lohweo You've done god's work here, thanks so much!
- by lohweo at 5:45 PM EST on November 8, 2018
- I wouldn't have able to do that without Squaresoft74's help
- by Squaresoft74 at 9:05 AM EST on November 9, 2018
- Glad i could help. ;)
Just a little mistake with your .sf2 pairing for "06 Shadi".
You picked "07 Millenium Puzzle.sf2" instead of "05 Modern Times.sf2" (since both seq 05 and 06 use Bgm05.vab).
Here's the correct one :
- by lohweo at 2:19 PM EST on November 9, 2018
- My bad! Thank you! =)
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.003s;