- Extract sound effects from Switch NUS3BANK? by Red at 7:53 AM EDT on October 22, 2018
- I spent a long time yesterday trying to figure this out, but I couldn't find any information on how to do so.
But is it possible to extract the sounds from the Switch version of NUS3BANKs? I'm trying to get Decidueye's voicebank/sound effects from Pokken Tournament DX but there doesn't seem to be anything about it.
- by ArcticJaguar725 at 2:51 PM EDT on October 22, 2018
- I've seen Python scripts capable of doing this. I'm not at my computer right now so I can't direct you to the scripts now, but keep searching around.
EDIT: Try this, I think this might be what I was thinking of (specifically the nus3bank.py): https://github.com/DanSyor/NUS3BANK-Editor/tree/master/pyLib
You may need some of the other files in the directory to get it to run though.
edited 3:02 PM EDT October 22, 2018
- by Red at 5:22 PM EDT on October 22, 2018
- That one is only compatible with the Wii U version. NUS3BANK on the Switch no longer uses IDSP, but as for a current one it uses, I'm not sure how I'd go about to extracting it
- by ArcticJaguar725 at 11:41 PM EDT on October 22, 2018
- Ah I see, my bad. As for that then, I've never heard about any tools for exclusively Switch, but I'd imagine the two container formats are similar, maybe with a potential change in endianness.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0026s;