- by Squaresoft74 at 6:24 PM EST on January 22, 2020
- Yes P.E.Op.S. DSound 1.9 is the only one atm that plays it almost correctly.
It remains an emulation issue, nothing wrong with the driver/rip itself as demonstrated when played on real hardware.
I've submitted the issue to Avocado and Mednafen's developers.
Avocado's dev is giving a look at it.
I didn't get any answer yet from Mednafen's author.
edited 7:56 PM EST January 22, 2020
- by almendaz at 11:36 PM EST on January 22, 2020
- Yes I see. So vgmstream would also need an update for this rip to be 'final' (playable-wise of course), because of that intro track. I'm using 1050-2410.
Cheers for the great work and this rip. tifaff & I are happy!
edited 11:43 PM EST January 22, 2020
- by Squaresoft74 at 3:48 AM EST on January 23, 2020
- Vgmstream is not a PSF plugin, i think you meant Kode54's PSF Decoder ?
Yes it would require an update if the issue can be figured out.
You could also give a try to viopsf_v0.14 using the Mednafen based plugin.
It's not perfect either but closer than the Highly Experimental based ones atm.
- by almendaz at 11:48 AM EST on January 23, 2020
- (quick reply) Yes my bad! I mistook! It's H.E. what plays PSF in winamp... Well, preferences I suppose. I'll try in fb2k next time.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0032s;