Previous Page | Next Page
- by tifaff at 3:40 AM EST on January 7, 2020
- sounds very good actually, can you try with vegetto theme and build up theme?
edited 3:52 AM EST January 7, 2020
- by Squaresoft74 at 4:37 AM EST on January 7, 2020
- Here you go:
16 - Super Vegetto's theme
24 - Build-Up theme
- by lohweo at 12:36 PM EST on January 7, 2020
Sadly no, I need the MIDI and Soundfont files for each song. I'd save some time with it and my remasters would be more faithfull to the originals
- by tifaff at 5:24 PM EST on January 7, 2020
- by Squaresoft74 at 9:13 PM EST on January 7, 2020
Not sure the PSF rip really could help you.
Sequences are custom and i don't know of any tool that can convert them to midi atm.
- by Kirishima at 2:31 AM EST on January 8, 2020
- If the soundbanks for the instruments are in vb\vh format or vab, then you can already convert those to sf2. As for midi's, your currently only hope is to track down a epsxe spu plugin who's name I already forgot a long time ago. One of the features of said plugin was logging sound commands to midi, but it wasn't perfect. In fact, it's probably more trouble to deal with than the outcome is worth since the logged midi's are pretty much barebones. You have to figure out yourself which channel used what instrument, and if bank or program changes were used, you have to re-implement them manually. Pitch bend doesn't get logged either, and there are possibly other effects not logged. The only reason I mentioned this is because it's the only method available that I know for non-seq based files.
Honestly, I wish psf logging like vgm logging was a thing at this point for those games that still haven't had a proper rip.
edited 2:40 AM EST January 8, 2020
- by Squaresoft74 at 3:02 AM EST on January 8, 2020
- Bgm samples (shared for all tracks) is a regular .vb file.
But its header isn't a regular PsyQ .vh one.
I guess it won't be possible to even build any sf2 from it until the format is reversed and added to conversion tools.
- by Squaresoft74 at 2:47 AM EST on January 9, 2020
- Don't click.... :p
- by almendaz at 12:45 PM EST on January 9, 2020
A GENIUS IS HERE!!!
Congratulations! You did it!
I also have been waiting for this rip.
- by lohweo at 11:25 AM EST on January 10, 2020
- That's some amazing progress!
VGMTrans can atleast extract the samples of it.
Do you think you can rip the sequence as well?
VGMTrans should be able to extract the MIDI-file then @squaresoft74
Thank you for your work so far! =)
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0038s;