Previous Page | Next Page
- by Squaresoft74 at 5:07 PM EST on January 10, 2020
- I already have the sequences extracted in both compressed and uncompressed form.
My wip driver makes use of the uncompressed sequences.
Since the format is custom and currently not supported by VGMTrans, it won't be able to extract them to MIDI.
Same goes for the samples header so it won't be able to extract them to SF2.
Unless those are reversed and added to VGMTrans, you're out of luck for now i'm affraid. :(
At least a PSF rip is on its way. :)
- by almendaz at 8:29 PM EST on January 10, 2020
- Hey, the PSF 'can' be converted to MIDI, or am I mistaken? I thought that with the wip driver you made it would be possible to extract the notes (not a proper way to rip as original driver is custom, it would be more of a 'capture' than a rip, data-wise).
Cheers for the upcoming PSF rip. Everyone were waiting for this!
- by Squaresoft74 at 3:45 AM EST on January 11, 2020
- Anyone remember the plugin Kirishima mentioned ?
I don't see anything MIDI related with SpuEternal/eternalspuplayer, only SPU loging/playback.
Seems it's Andy's SPU Audio Driver 0.16
edited 4:00 AM EST January 11, 2020
- by Squaresoft74 at 6:43 PM EST on January 16, 2020
- Based on the in game sound test menu order, any title change suggestion ?
Bgm-05: Little Goku
Bgm-07: Super Vegeta
Bgm-08: Super Saiyan Goku
Bgm-11: Majin Boo
Bgm-14: Super Goku
Bgm-15: Super Saiyan Trunks
Bgm-16: Super Vegetto
Bgm-17: Super Saiyan 4 Goku
Bgm-18: Super Little Goku
Bgm-19: Super Trunks
Bgm-20: Super Baby
Bgm-21: Meteor Theme 1
Bgm-22: Meteor Theme 2
Bgm-23: Meteor Theme 3
Bgm-24: Meteor Theme 4
Bgm-25: Meteor Theme 5
Bgm-26: Meteor Theme 6
Bgm-27: Character Select Screen
Bgm-29: Title Screen
- by almendaz at 12:00 AM EST on January 17, 2020
- If titles are based on ntsc-u version, then those are OK! (though I do not remember if nº11 it's 'Majin Boo' or just 'Boo').
Thanks for your work.
- by Squaresoft74 at 1:18 AM EST on January 17, 2020
- While my driver/rip is based on the Japanese Rev1 version, i did use the Amercian version to pick up characters names and it's indeed "Majin Boo" there.
If those fits you then i just need to time the set, my driver is complete now. :)
- by tifaff at 1:08 PM EST on January 17, 2020
- were you able to rip this game or only record the music in game?
- by Squaresoft74 at 12:13 AM EST on January 22, 2020
- You really don't want to click here. ;)
As mentionned in my notes:
At the time of release, not all PSF players / PS1 emulators play all tracks properly.
It's most noticeable with the end portion of "Title Screen".
There's no such issue when playing this rip on real hardware and this is how it sounds on it.
Many thanks to AceK for timing the set.
- by almendaz at 3:46 AM EST on January 22, 2020
- Well, except that I really wanted to give it a try so I clicked on the link ;)
It really does not sound like on console, maybe some uncaptured wave effects (like reverb, release & such), but nonetheless a very good rip.
For #29, maybe a hard-plug instrument already (well, would require a .SEQ or part of it), redirect instrument from .VAB or something like that, sounds like only one instrument to my ears, unless my hearing is degraded.
Thanks for this rip; I hope it's welcomed in the community.
- by almendaz at 3:22 PM EST on January 22, 2020
- With other sound plugin (P.E.Op.S. dsound) track#29 plays fine (i.e. has proper ending); I do not know how diferent a spu plugin would affect the rip or driver making, I hoped that the rip would be spu-plugin-independent.
edited 3:23 PM EST January 22, 2020
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0052s;