- by icecream at 2:52 PM EDT on April 12, 2019
- Huh.........so there are more systems that do that. I don't want to derail the topic too much, but I suppose I could mention that the DS and GBA also seem to have similar problems in which it doesn't automatically sync the MIDI data back to what it was originally at the loop start. Like, the Modulation CC could be at 0 at the loop start, but if the last value before it loops back is like 32 or hell anything that's not 0, then it won't change and stay 32 at the loop start. The simple workaround is to place those events at the exact moment the loop start flag is, or change the values right before the song loops (if it's done too early it might be noticeable), but that's annoying to do, especially in Fruity Loops in which you can't superimpose MIDI events or place an event for a current value if there already is a event there that gives the controller that current value (so if you had an event change to have the Volume CC be 96 five bars before the loop start, then you can't set another Volume CC to 96 event on the loop start unless you change it in the space between the first event and the loop start).
edited 2:54 PM EDT April 12, 2019
- by subtrot at 1:01 PM EDT on September 5, 2019
- @NoWool just like ddaniels had asked a couple months ago, the original drive links to the KH2 Final Mix tracks are down and come up with a 404 error. Would you mind reuploading them and sending out a new link?
- by Y.W. Ahn at 4:20 AM EDT on September 9, 2019
Have you checked psf2.joshw.info?
- by Eliskuya at 6:39 PM EDT on September 9, 2019
- @Y.W. Ahn I said the same thing and they are not looking
- by NoWool at 8:51 PM EDT on September 9, 2019
- KH1/2 are up on joshw with the "Final Mix" tag.
Here are the links for Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix.
- by subtrot at 5:30 PM EDT on September 12, 2019
- Thank you all, I'm sorry for not paying much attention to the responses. I had no idea that the joshw site even existed, even though it was mentioned.
- by NoWool at 2:35 AM EDT on September 13, 2019
- I might re-upload Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix as as I've modded the BGM/WD for Lazy Afternoons. (Here's a link so you don't have to re-download the set)
That pretty much concludes this thread, unless someone finds some weird track independent bug (like the one with Traverse Town where the volume parameter was not reset when looping).
Edit: Forgot to mention that I replaced the driver for One Winged Angel w/ the FFX driver, it tones down on the reverb and sounds fairly accurate to console (at least from what I can tell via YT videos). Was going to just edit the BGM header, but looks like that isn't necessary.
Anyways, here's a link to that stuff
edited 10:50 PM EDT September 13, 2019
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0031s;