- Extracting midi from i-mode / EZweb mobile phone games (.jar format) / how do i dump rom? by karma.mid at 1:11 PM EST on February 4, 2019
- You can extract it by changing the rom extension .jar to .zip.
Then, there is a midi file and png file.
If necessary use X-Ripper.
Success example: Puyo Puyo, FINAL FANTASY, Taiko no Tatsujin, Dance Dance Revolution, Ridge Racer Drift
however, I do not know how to dump ROM from mobile phones!
I have a mobile phone with an app pre-installed, what should I do?
- by AceK at 2:06 PM EST on February 4, 2019
- Interesting topic, considering there were some old phone games (maybe not i-mode/EZweb but they were Japanese only games) on a Mobile device I would like to see preserved for audio content. The one that comes to mind atm is the Armored Core Mobile series.
Unfortunately, I don't know of anyone that still has these and how likely are they to do a proper dump for those games. The other issue would be figuring out what is the preferred soundbank since each phone has their own unique bank.
edited 2:07 PM EST February 4, 2019
- by dj4uk6cjm at 1:23 PM EST on February 5, 2019
- Unrelated but is there a way to dump midi or some type of sequence data from most common android games? There's a few I had in mind but I just wanted to know if it's possible.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0028s;