- ADPCM Ripper v2b3 by fastelbja at 2:19 PM EST on February 21, 2019
- Hi all,
i decide to release a beta version of my new adpcm ripper to see if someone is interested in and if i should continue to develop on it ...
here is so the v2b3
<b>when you open a file it make a quick search (depend of header of each file).
to make a deep search click on the glass when file is loaded</b>
it should open as native :
ISO File (PC, PSP, etc...)
XBOX ISO File
X360 Iso File
WII Iso File
NGC Iso File
and can search (at the moment) for (ADPCM Format) :
ADX (All platform)
Can extract audio from :
Can handle some container :
PAK (Motorstorm PSP)
i begin develop this tool a long time ago ... but have no times or motivation to continue ...
i would like to work again on this tools if there is an interest for you (at least it has some for me ;) )
please test it (should be a lot of bugs !!) and help me to make it grow ;)
PS: This the re-rip of motorstorm - articedge
edited 3:46 PM EST February 21, 2019
- by fastelbja at 4:43 PM EST on February 21, 2019
- ADPCM Ripper v2.b3.2
- Fixed block size in AT3 files extracted from PMF Movies
- by punk7890-2 at 8:37 AM EST on February 22, 2019
- Thank you for this tool.
- by hcs at 12:18 PM EST on February 26, 2019
- Cool, thanks fastelbja!
Would you be open to hosting this somewhere other than Mega, and include source? I don't know if you're on GitHub, if it's too much hassle you could just include the files in a zip and I'll put it up there for you.
- by fastelbja at 3:53 PM EST on February 26, 2019
- hi hcs,
i commit my code to github ...
here it is :
edited 3:54 PM EST February 26, 2019
- by hcs at 12:13 AM EST on February 27, 2019
- by TheGuyinShades at 4:11 PM EDT on March 14, 2021
- Could someone reupload this please? The github doesn't include the binaries.
edited 12:31 PM EDT March 15, 2021
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software