Previous Page | Next Page
- Looping by Squeals92 at 6:28 PM EDT on March 19, 2019
- Will there be a fix to the MIDIs to make them properly loop some time down the line? If not, I'll take an attempt at it.
Edit: Got 2 tracks looped using Sekaiju so far.
edited 8:25 PM EDT March 19, 2019
- by Squeals92 at 10:15 PM EDT on March 19, 2019
- I tried to edit the songs to loop. I rushed this out poorly, so please feel free to fix any of it.
- by JFD62780 at 2:42 AM EDT on March 21, 2019
- Well, Squeals, don't give up completely just yet.
If you know how to control them, just keep practicing the loops until you feel they sound perfect; you can't rush art. ;)
Also, a bit of community help won't hurt if any more of you reading this wanna volunteer a little! :D
- by Infomaniac95 at 9:32 PM EDT on March 24, 2019
- Glad to see some people getting some use from this stuff.
Seeing as the game itself uses the Roland Sound Canvas SC-88pro as its main synth, I wonder if anyone can make an "uncompressed" set of songs from this game.
There is the Sound Canvas VA VST from Roland Cloud for anyone who wishes to experiment with it.
- by JFD62780 at 11:57 PM EDT on March 24, 2019
That would be tha shiz, just in case Nintendo gets that weird idea in their head that they HAVE to make an HD version. :P
(Yeah, I know; infinity-to-one odds. But hey, we can dream! ;D)
- by datschge at 10:46 AM EDT on March 27, 2019
- Regarding Sound Canvas sounds, here's a pretty good soundfont that could be used as a base for "uncompressed" samples.
- by Zetto Kuzuuya at 4:52 PM EDT on March 27, 2019
- My biggest pet peve is that the soundfont is not organized, and has no drumkit, which is what I was hoping for ever since I tried to get making this back into shape, although, the midis are okay and everything, but with the soundfont like it is, I can't tell what anything is, it mostly sounds like sound effects, and the only drums I can find are individual ones and timpanis, It is impossible for me to use something like this as I am still a beginner with using and mixing stuff with FL studio
- by Squeals92 at 8:52 PM EDT on March 27, 2019
- I could try to name the soundfont samples when I'm bored one day. Most of them are compressed to the point of not really being usuble for a song, though.
- by AdeleHouck at 9:34 AM EDT on April 25, 2019
- [Essay writing spam removed]
- Ss soundfont by Zetto Kuzuuya at 7:19 PM EDT on April 26, 2019
- How is it coming along?
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software