- by Excalibur624 at 8:04 AM EDT on May 15, 2019
- I've started the adding loops process, but only for a few songs really, so far
edited 8:05 AM EDT May 15, 2019
- Mario and Luigi Superstar saga soundfont by Zetto Kuzuuya at 5:09 PM EDT on June 19, 2019
- Let's keep this alive! Wooooo
- by satorio at 9:56 PM EDT on June 24, 2019
- I second the motion
- by Excalibur624 at 4:39 PM EST on November 18, 2019
- Alright, update
I've started working on V1.1 of the collection
-Fixed volume for some of the MIDIs
-Added correct looping
- soundfont by Zetto Kuzuuya at 2:56 PM EST on December 12, 2019
- how is the progress going?
- MLSS Collection V2.0 : A Comeback by Excalibur624 at 10:21 PM EDT on July 31, 2020
- Alright guys, I'm back!
I'm so sorry for the literal year long delay. Life hasn't been kind and there's been some lost motivation in the project.
Good news is that i've begun working on the MLSS Midis + SF2 project again!! I felt so bad for leaving you guys in the dust and decided to give things another shot.
So far I've begun to work on fixes for the following things for Version 2.0:
- Fixing missing PSG channels in some MIDIS (Beanbean Castle, Cackletta's Theme, etc.)
- Fixing volume mixing for the MIDIS to be game accurate, using GSF rips as a base
- Working on a more accurate PSG (that isn't just some single sample from an NES VST lul)
- Adding looping to the MIDIS
- Fixing wrong panning on stuff
I WILL promise to follow up on things in the near future. I've already got about 12 out of 48 songs fixed up!
edited 12:18 AM EDT August 1, 2020
- by JacintaB19 at 11:08 PM EDT on July 31, 2020
- Will you also do a Rhythm Tengoku GBA MIDI & SF2 project after you've done working on Superstar Sagas?
- by Excalibur624 at 12:18 AM EDT on August 1, 2020
- That i'm not sure of. I haven't really researched the engine of that. If I plan to I'll let you know
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0033s;