- Condemned 2: Bloodshot Audio Files by -Dexter- at 11:00 AM EDT on March 12, 2019
- Hi there guys,
I've recently came across the game data files for Condemned 2: Bloodshot or otherwise known as the hardest gamerip ever. The files were extracted from the XBOX360 iso which contain I do believe the music files as well as the SFXs and voice overs. Yet the files are under a format ARCH.02 that after further research is a Monolith Archive File mostly used for games like the FEAR Series. Is there any program or BMS script that could help with extracting the music files. I can PM the files if anyone needs them.
- by Ultrafighter at 2:11 PM EDT on March 12, 2019
- First use this or that on *.ARCH.02 files (IIRC such files were named FEAR_*.ARCH02 in FEAR2), then this on *.BNDL archives (actual extension might be *.BNDL_ or something a bit different) and finally you should get *.SND and/or *.WAV files.
To split the former into usable playable sounds you'll probably have to ask Bnnm, Nicknine or some other rather advanced dev for help; WAVs (if they're even used there) should be header less XMA2 I guess, I highly doubt they'll be playable right away too so consulting someone / upping samples for him is going to be a must-do too.
I hope it helps, later!
- by -Dexter- at 5:59 PM EDT on March 12, 2019
- Definitely will check it out and see what I can do on my end. I'll ask for additional help if needed. Thanks for replying back:)
edited 6:00 PM EDT March 12, 2019
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0026s;