- What are .bisar files and what are .bigrp files by pierippah2 at 11:38 PM EDT on March 26, 2019
- Sorry if I already asked about this before but in blaster master zero 2 these files exist in the audio folder and I want to grab the music from them. I already checked them with lasagna examiner or whatever it's called and with a hex editor and I can't find much of a header
- by bxaimc at 8:08 AM EDT on March 27, 2019
- Making a second thread isn’t gonna speed up figuring out MBZ2. Give it some time and something might happen eventually, but right now everyone is stumped as to what’s inside these bigrp containers.
edited 8:09 AM EDT March 27, 2019
- by ChillyBilly at 8:53 AM EDT on March 27, 2019
- Any chance of posting the files in question so the rest of us can check them out? Personally, I'm interested in getting BMZ2's music, as well....
- by marcusss at 3:16 AM EDT on March 28, 2019
- Yeah more hands make light work ;)
- by simonmkwii at 8:03 AM EDT on March 28, 2019
- It's some form of ADPCM zlibbed
- by ChillyBilly at 10:36 PM EDT on March 28, 2019
- Yeah, so scratch what I said earlier.... because I managed to grab hold of the files myself:
Blaster Master Zero II
In addition, I also got Dragon Marked For Death, which also uses the .bigrp/.bisar format:
Dragon Marked For Death
Uh, so big thanks to anyone who can make anything playable out of these!
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0107s;