- What are .bisar files and what are .bigrp files by pierippah2 at 11:38 PM EDT on March 26, 2019
- Sorry if I already asked about this before but in blaster master zero 2 these files exist in the audio folder and I want to grab the music from them. I already checked them with lasagna examiner or whatever it's called and with a hex editor and I can't find much of a header
- by bxaimc at 8:08 AM EDT on March 27, 2019
- Making a second thread isn’t gonna speed up figuring out MBZ2. Give it some time and something might happen eventually, but right now everyone is stumped as to what’s inside these bigrp containers.
edited 8:09 AM EDT March 27, 2019
- by ChillyBilly at 8:53 AM EDT on March 27, 2019
- Any chance of posting the files in question so the rest of us can check them out? Personally, I'm interested in getting BMZ2's music, as well....
- by marcusss at 3:16 AM EDT on March 28, 2019
- Yeah more hands make light work ;)
- by simonmkwii at 8:03 AM EDT on March 28, 2019
- It's some form of ADPCM zlibbed
- by ChillyBilly at 10:36 PM EDT on March 28, 2019
- Yeah, so scratch what I said earlier.... because I managed to grab hold of the files myself:
Blaster Master Zero II
In addition, I also got Dragon Marked For Death, which also uses the .bigrp/.bisar format:
Dragon Marked For Death
Uh, so big thanks to anyone who can make anything playable out of these!
- by ChillyBilly at 1:01 AM EDT on May 14, 2020
- Pardon the necro, but.... has anyone managed to figure out how to make these games' files playable yet? It's been over a year and I've admittedly gotten more anxious to get working versions of these sets. Perhaps they require the txth/txtp treatment to get them working?
- by ChillyBilly at 3:50 PM EDT on July 10, 2020
- Time for another bump, as this is most relevant: As it turns out, Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 also uses the BIGRP containers for its audio. I leave the files here, just in case anyone can figure out this format for good....
- by ChillyBilly at 4:15 PM EST on November 22, 2020
- Came across another Inti game that uses bigrp files: Bakutsuri Hunters. Maybe they'll provide further insight into figuring out how to make these things playable, eh? ;)
- by bnnm at 4:33 PM EST on November 22, 2020
- Post the executable (main and related) of that one. FYI it uses a complex, custom codec, so exes are the only way to figure out.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software