- by ChillyBilly at 8:44 AM EST on November 24, 2020
- @bnnm: Just to clarify, the executable for Bakutsuri specifically, or would any other Inti game using the .bisar/bigrp do, as well? Or even all of them, if it helps? Either way, thanks for looking into this!
- by bnnm at 3:15 PM EST on November 24, 2020
- Bakutsuri, and maybe Dragon Marked For Death Switch and Bloodstained Curse of the Moon 2 PC if you have it, other exes I have.
- by ChillyBilly at 6:48 PM EST on November 27, 2020
- ^Pardon the delay:
Don't have Bloodstained 2 PC at the moment, sorry (might go search for it later, though). Otherwise, these should hopefully be what you're looking for!
- by bobbyK at 6:57 PM EST on November 28, 2020
- OMG please, if you can do Bloodstained Curse of the Moon 2 that would be awesome and thanks for the others as well! :)
- by ChillyBilly at 8:03 PM EST on December 3, 2020
- Again, my apologies for the delay, but here's the BCOTM2 PC exe. Hope it helps!
- by ChillyBilly at 4:55 PM EDT on July 29, 2021
- My, it's been some time since my last post here! Anyway, now that Blaster Master Zero III is out, I thought I'd take a gander at its files! So, I came across what I THINK is the audio archive (which I'm pretty sure it is due to the file sizes), but it looks to be an encrypted mess, unfortunately. That's why I uploaded the files (along with the executable) for bnnm or anyone else around here to check out. Maybe we can finally get these babies to work, eh? ;) Thanks in advance to anyone who can give these a look!
- by bnnm at 6:35 PM EDT on September 23, 2022
- .bigrp works now (except midi-based games COTM1/COTM2). See vgmstream.org/downloads
That means 2 new custom Inti Creates codecs had to be researched (not that complex but I guess nobody cared till now). All the exes had roughly the same code so they didn't matter much, oh well.
For the latest games they use some rather annoying encryption so just get the joshw sets or try here:
- by ChillyBilly at 9:03 PM EST on November 11, 2022
- Just wanted to pop in to give you my most sincere gratitude for making the majority of these sets playable, bnnm! It's a shame that the Bloodstained/ Mighty Gunvolt sets are still a no-go, but I can live with it (my fingers are crossed that they'll eventually work someday, though). And yeah, I had tried to rip the recent Inti releases a while back, but the encrypted files were a huge roadblock, needless to say. Anyway, kudos!
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software