- Persona games by Zetto Kuzuuya at 7:21 PM EDT on April 26, 2019
- I'm a huge fan of the persona series, and I know some PlayStation games can have soundfonts ripped, even some ps2 games like kingdom hearts 1 & 2, but so far I'm curious if any of the persona games can have it done so I'm able to remix stuff with their instruments, specifically I'm looking for the first persona game, persona 3 and persona 4
- by Sephirothkefka at 11:14 PM EDT on April 26, 2019
- Persona 1 is technically feasible since its sequenced.
P3 and 4 however are streamed so you're shit out of luck there.
- Persona soundfonts by Zetto Kuzuuya at 4:59 PM EDT on April 27, 2019
- Then how did someone get a soundfont for KH 1 & 2? those were both sequenced. even still...I don't know how I would go about extracting the instruments from persona 1. I am not good at programs and tech in any fancy extracting junk kinda stuff so...I'm at a loss here.
EDIT: I tried converting them to sf2 with Vgmtrans, it would not save, and I looked everywhere just in case it sent it somewhere else, so VGMTrans isn't an option anymore, refuses to work, plus there are SO many VABs to convert, I cannot get this done in a few moments
edited 5:50 PM EDT April 27, 2019
edited 5:51 PM EDT April 27, 2019
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0024s;