- by tifaff at 1:36 AM EST on November 5, 2019
- i dont understand nothing about this, but it would be nice to have a proper rip from this awesome game.
- by Kirishima at 12:40 AM EST on November 6, 2019
- Took my dumb ass too long to figure out the loop point is off in that desert theme psf. From the looks of it, the psf plays the whole song start to finish without noticing any loop points, similar to the current Resident Evil rip of all things. I ended up just converting the song to midi since waiting for a proper psf rip is pointless since most of that scene has more or less moved on to other things long ago. Added loop points and gave it the same tempo as that psf rip.
Dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/n21auxpeuddpk2i/TBonneDesert.zip?dl=1
You will need Foobar2000 plus Kode54's midi plugin for this to work correctly: https://www.foobar2000.org/components/view/foo_midi
- by tifaff at 1:39 AM EST on November 7, 2019
- hi thank you for the work anyway.
i need to seach if is another version from this game to make the rip work easier, maybe the steam version or it will the same?
edited 1:41 AM EST November 7, 2019
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0068s;