Previous Page | Next Page
- by NoWool at 2:37 PM EDT on May 7, 2019
- Just noticing that "ST0001", "ST00_0200" and "ST28_00" are broken (the "Teisel Bonne" songs).
I fixed the above tracks and changed the reverb type for each song to 1 (better than nothing). This should sound fairly close to the original game's audio. (This upload includes the 3 streamed songs)
- by tifaff at 6:42 PM EDT on May 7, 2019
- Yeah nakkai desert theme are broken (my favorite, no joke)
I only need 8 tracks from this game, if like that it is easier to take for someone.
-Glyde of the Loath Family
-Into the Docks of Primiki Harbor
-Teisel Bonne's Ending
- by NoWool at 9:31 PM EDT on May 7, 2019
- -The Title Theme is streamed, it's named "TITLE00_00.xa", it's in the link I posted above and will be in the link below.
-The Introduction Theme is "ST80B.psf".
-Nakai Desert, named "ST0000.psf", is fixed. It seems as if the tempo may have been a bit too fast so I fixed that as well (left in the original tempo version as well).
-Glyde of the Loath Family is "ST00_0201.psf".
-The Wrecked Gustaff is "ST00_01.psf"
-Into the Docks of Primiki Harbor is "ST10_0400.psf" (there's several of these songs though, ST1000, ST1100, ST1200 etc.)
-Gold City is "ST0800.psf"
-Teisel Bonne's Ending is "ST90E.psf".
The fixed music is here. Make sure you have something like vgmstream to play the streamed audio.
EDIT: Updated the upload in this post (same link/upload is used in my previous post btw) to remove most, if not all, duplicates and fixed up a few things.
edited 2:03 AM EDT May 8, 2019
- by tifaff at 10:04 AM EDT on May 8, 2019
- Great, everything sound ok, except nakkai desert (my favorite lol) and Primiki Harbor (it seems that the first second or 0.5s is cut) Its a way to fix these two?
- by tifaff at 12:28 AM EDT on May 9, 2019
- I have tested the sound and its very superior to the rip in 160kbps in the first page, you really do a good job ty. But nakkai desert still :(
Glyde's theme sound good, but listen the first 10 seg of the original theme and the psf version after.
Primiki Harbor its not the same tempo, its like 1.0 more fast than the original. But why the original psf file sound so different? Its not the psf driver in the data of the game?
edited 12:41 AM EDT May 9, 2019
edited 1:00 AM EDT May 9, 2019
- by tifaff at 3:58 PM EDT on May 10, 2019
- but are the psf files bad? what its the problem? why it sounds so different.
edited 3:59 PM EDT May 10, 2019
- by tifaff at 4:24 AM EDT on May 15, 2019
- by hcs at 10:57 AM EDT on May 15, 2019
- How is Nakkai Desert broken?
There are a few things that could be wrong:
Emulators aren't perfect, there are various filters in the chain that may not be simulated accurately, or tuned the same way as on the hardware the old recordings came from.
The PSF is based on the driver from a different Capcom game. The sequence format seems to be the same, but it may have been tweaked. And different reverb and tempo settings could be applied on the fly by the game for different situations, which don't necessarily get encoded in the sequence data.
edited 11:02 AM EDT May 15, 2019
That last point (reverb, tempo, delay) can probably be adjusted pretty easily. You might be able to dump the settings actually used in the area from an emulator, or just tweak till they sound right. I can't provide instructions for this but maybe someone else can.
edited 11:15 AM EDT May 15, 2019
- by Eliskuya at 5:26 PM EDT on May 15, 2019
- the files play to fast Tifaff
- by tifaff at 12:31 AM EDT on May 16, 2019
- So this is an impossible request?
its seem to be a hard task get a proper rip from this game.
Someone knows the guy who ripped in 160kbps?
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0053s;