- Crash Bash - Missing .VB File? by jeangene91 at 5:38 PM EDT on May 10, 2019
- Trying to get at two Japanese exclusive tracks (the Main Theme and Dot Dash level), I have taught myself the ins and outs of GenPSF, VGMTrans, and VGMToolbox's PSF Data Finder. Yet, somehow, I can not find a .VB file.
The PSF Data Finder in VGMToolbox is known to be buggy, so I didn't think too much about it and tried to find other ways to extract .SEQs, .VHs, and .VBs, ending up with VGMTrans. It was a slow process, but I cannot find the .VB file for Dot Dash. Using PSound shows that the samples are in the .DAT file I am extracting from, but I can't seem to find the .VB using the other programs. (Files extracted from PSound are here)
edited 3:56 PM EDT May 11, 2019
- by Squaresoft74 at 11:37 PM EDT on May 12, 2019
- Try using bin2seq
Download, extract folder, put "CRASHBSH.DAT" into folder, run "bin2seq.bat" file and see what it gives.
- by jeangene91 at 9:18 PM EDT on May 13, 2019
- Thank you so much! I was able to find what was missing. bin2seq is much simpler than what I was doing. And I really appreciate the .bat file, since I still consider myself inexperienced.
- by Squaresoft74 at 9:58 PM EDT on May 13, 2019
- Glad to see this covered your needs. :)
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0024s;