- Ubisoft RAKI GC-ADPCM by jessina at 3:55 PM EDT on June 7, 2019
- Hey guys. I've been trying to play with Just Dance 2015's audio file. Ubisoft decided to use DSP with GC-ADPCM. I can make DSPs that fits to Ubisoft's style. All I'm missing is just the RAKI header. I can make DSP-GCADPCM with VGAudio. I'm just stuck with the RAKI header that Ubisoft made. I tried to copy paste 0-62 offset from the original Ubisoft audios and paste it to the DSP that I made and the result was just an ear rape. If there is any folks that can help, please let me know.
edited 3:56 PM EDT June 7, 2019
- Examples by jessina at 3:58 PM EDT on June 7, 2019
- Here are some examples: https://mega.nz/#F!7uIGGKjR!9XvyrObqO1-Dp3hk-Lwsog
You can check it with foobar2000 vgmstream.
- by marcusss at 3:45 AM EDT on June 8, 2019
- Not this again..
- by simonmkwii at 8:23 AM EDT on June 8, 2019
- Every time you ask, a kitten dies, so please stop.
- by jessina at 6:57 AM EDT on June 9, 2019
- What the f is wrong with you guys? Why everyone acts like this when I ask something?
- by AnonRunzes at 1:15 PM EDT on June 9, 2019
- sorry about this new member, but i'm in no position to explain anything.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0025s;