- BattleToads Arcade by Squeals92 at 7:36 PM EDT on June 10, 2019
- Has anyone ever extracted the music files from this game? As I've seen music uploads on YT, but never the actual files themselves.
- by MoldyPond at 7:58 PM EDT on June 10, 2019
- I asked about this last year and unfortunately no one's ripped the files yet, but there is a program called BridgeM1 which can play back the music and export to WAV via recording (requires a rom of the game). Unfortunately the credits and level completed music are missing, but hey, at least it's something :)
- by Squeals92 at 8:42 PM EDT on June 10, 2019
- That's more than enough. I just wanted the game's music in a format that isn't lossy.
- by MoldyPond at 8:45 PM EDT on June 10, 2019
- No problem :)
I can send you the raw recordings if you'd like, to save you the time of having to do it yourself.
- by Squeals92 at 8:46 PM EDT on June 10, 2019
- That would be swell if you have ever have the chance to. If not, I'd be fine with doing it myself.
- by MoldyPond at 12:52 AM EDT on June 11, 2019
- There you go. BridgeM1 has an option for normalizing the volume of the output files so those are in there as well since the highest regular volume for the rips are still incredibly quiet. I forgot I also made BRSTMs of these too so they're included :)
- by Kirishima at 3:24 AM EDT on June 15, 2019
- IIRC, CTR's quattro play supported this game: https://vgmrips.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=9521&sid=eaac1a0d7225b58d46274564f7fb791a#p9521
- by Squeals92 at 1:54 PM EDT on June 16, 2019
- The music when played back in Quattro Play also supports sample interpolation, unlike the BridgeM1 rips, and I overall prefer how it sounds in my humble opinion. Great example is the percussion in level 3's track, sounds very different.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0052s;