- MIDI Patch Isolator? by (!!!!!) at 1:19 AM EDT on June 20, 2019
- Does anyone know of a program that can isolate notes that play on different patches in a single channel into separate channels or rather into their own midi files? e.g. channel 1 of a midi swaps between patch 1, patch 5, and patch 13 at different intervals with events that occur when the patches swap. Being able to isolate those 3 or so patches while keeping the midi automation that occurs during each patch change separated in their own channel or preferably into their own file.
- by HelpfulPCM at 1:13 AM EDT on June 22, 2019
- Does this do what you're after?
edited 1:13 AM EDT June 22, 2019
- by (!!!!!) at 12:53 AM EDT on June 25, 2019
Thank you! You've saved me countless tedious hours. I'm surprised this isn't a feature in DAWs and midi editors by now.
- by HelpfulPCM at 1:57 PM EDT on June 26, 2019
- No problem at all! I encountered the problem myself when trying to pass some older midi tracks through Sound Canvas VA (via DAW) and was shocked that there wasn't a well known go-to solution.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0025s;