- Manhunt 2 soundtrack event cues (such as idle, suspicious, spotted, combat, and scene failed/complete). by Jack Krowell at 5:15 PM EDT on July 6, 2019
- For the music files of the Manhunt 2.7z files, do any of them contain event cues of the OST (you know like, idle, suspicious, spotted, combat, and scene failed/complete)?
If so, then is there any way I could extract those event cues into separate audio files?
So far, the only trace I could find of those music event cues for the different Manhunt 2 scenes are encrypted in their own files, all merged/mixed and rendered together.
- by hcs at 8:54 PM EDT on July 6, 2019
- He's referring to the rip currently on psf2.joshw, btw.
- by Ultrafighter at 4:47 AM EDT on July 7, 2019
- I wouldn't be so sure of that, actually I'm not entirely sure I've got it right either: is he really asking whether some (very short or even split second) stingers / audio cues are present in any of 3 rips available here or not? Why not check them out himself and ask for more advice / further assistance if he didn't find the cues he's looking for?
As for the question itself: those rips I was talking about mostly contain multi-layered level BGM + a few stingers / tiny cues but I don't know if the latter are the cues Jack's searching for... As I said it'd be simpler & possibly faster to listen to those rips & post any feedback here.
edited 4:50 AM EDT July 7, 2019
- by Jack Krowell at 2:35 PM EDT on July 8, 2019
- I think I got everything layed out smoothly now, thanks for the support.
- by Ultrafighter at 12:22 PM EDT on July 11, 2019
- Well nice for you but maybe you could tell us some details - did you find event cues in 1 of those 3 rips, did you listen to another rip entirely or ripped the cues yourself (the latter probably means you found those in neither of the above releases)?
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0025s;