- Manhunt 2 soundtrack event cues (such as idle, suspicious, spotted, combat, and scene failed/complete). by Jack Krowell at 5:15 PM EDT on July 6, 2019
- For the music files of the Manhunt 2.7z files, do any of them contain event cues of the OST (you know like, idle, suspicious, spotted, combat, and scene failed/complete)?
If so, then is there any way I could extract those event cues into separate audio files?
So far, the only trace I could find of those music event cues for the different Manhunt 2 scenes are encrypted in their own files, all merged/mixed and rendered together.
- by hcs at 8:54 PM EDT on July 6, 2019
- He's referring to the rip currently on psf2.joshw, btw.
- by Ultrafighter at 4:47 AM EDT on July 7, 2019
- I wouldn't be so sure of that, actually I'm not entirely sure I've got it right either: is he really asking whether some (very short or even split second) stingers / audio cues are present in any of 3 rips available here or not? Why not check them out himself and ask for more advice / further assistance if he didn't find the cues he's looking for?
As for the question itself: those rips I was talking about mostly contain multi-layered level BGM + a few stingers / tiny cues but I don't know if the latter are the cues Jack's searching for... As I said it'd be simpler & possibly faster to listen to those rips & post any feedback here.
edited 4:50 AM EDT July 7, 2019
- by Jack Krowell at 2:35 PM EDT on July 8, 2019
- I think I got everything layed out smoothly now, thanks for the support.
- by Ultrafighter at 12:22 PM EDT on July 11, 2019
- Well nice for you but maybe you could tell us some details - did you find event cues in 1 of those 3 rips, did you listen to another rip entirely or ripped the cues yourself (the latter probably means you found those in neither of the above releases)?
- by Jack Krowell at 4:22 PM EDT on July 30, 2019
- When I extracted them with a command line, I managed to get the Idle, suspicious, spotted, and combat, plus a few ambient sound effects, such as rain, but not anything for scene failed/completed.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0041s;