- How do to make .TXTH files at all? by Jack Krowell at 12:32 AM EDT on July 9, 2019
- I used a hex editor called HxD to open a music file from a downloaded Manhunt .ISO file and viewed the hex code/raw data. The name of the music file is MALL_M.MIB, and as you can see, it's in .MIB format.
But the question I'm wanting to ask is, how exactly do I make a .TXTH file for the .MIB file's
But most notable of all, How exactly do I make .TXTH file formats at all?
- by hcs at 12:46 AM EDT on July 9, 2019
- It'll be easier for people to answer if you upload the MIB file somewhere, so they don't have to find and download the whole ISO themselves. Sendspace is handy for this.
- by Jack Krowell at 1:05 PM EDT on July 9, 2019
- Thanks hcs, I'll be checking out this Sendspace.
Man, I'm such a starter-pack to this forum stuff, I didn't even know this Sendspace thing even existed, seriously.
- by Jack Krowell at 2:02 PM EDT on July 9, 2019
- So anyway, I checked that Sendspace thing, and there was some topic about it having traces of malware/viruses in it, and could be a high risk, so I decided not to risk it.
Though, I do have this google drive link of the MALL_M.MIB file here:
Hope it helps, and not just for you.
- by punk7890-2 at 6:09 PM EDT on July 9, 2019
- Manhunt has already been ripped (you can search for it here). You can look at the txths there to get a better understanding of what the ripper did to make the music play properly.
You can also look here to see all of the available txth commands.
edited 6:12 PM EDT July 9, 2019
- by NoWool at 6:09 PM EDT on July 11, 2019
- The Manhunt txth files will be updated (restoring .MIB extension for files in the rip on joshw).
If you have the iso you can extract all of the .MIB audio yourself (quicker than downloading), I'll give you the title screen music from one of the .pss videos and the txth + name table
You'll need to use the latest version of vgmstream and the txth + name table file need to be in the same folder as the music. Also, you can check out the txth doc linked above and cross-reference it with the txth and name table I've provided.
*_M.MIB files are basically chunks of stereo music interleaved among one another. All of the other files are stereo streams with varying interleaves.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0027s;