- about those Xbox 360 Games on Demand archives by AnonRunzes at 6:25 PM EDT on July 27, 2019
- so, i came across two Xbox 360 games that seemed to be directly ripped from the Xbox Marketplace within that platform, and then i see stuff like Data0000, Data0001 and so on and so forth.
what do i know about this is that these kinds of files seem to use a file system that i haven't seen covered anywhere else and i want to know if it's possible to parse these file systems if at all...
- by Ultrafighter at 9:49 AM EDT on July 28, 2019
- There's a simple GUI tool named God2Iso.exe, you set input folder (the one with Data0000, Data0001, etc. files), then output directory and it converts those to a single ISO; the latter can be opened with VGMToolbox, WX360.exe, probably all other programs that are able to browse Xbox 360 images & extract their contents to HDD.
- by AnonRunzes at 10:43 AM EDT on July 28, 2019
now, what about direct GOD extractors though?
edited 11:38 AM EDT July 28, 2019
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0032s;