- Wii U Menu theme .BFSEQ? by Mr.Sanic at 1:42 PM EDT on September 11, 2019
- i downloaded the Wii U Menu BIOS and found most of the sounds from the apps, but i couldn't find the Menu theme.
there is a youtube video where a guy extracted the .BFSEQ from the Menu theme and remixed the gamecube theme.
in the folder 10057000 there is two .Z files (sound.z and splash.z) and i think it can may be it. but neither WinRar or WinZip opens them. what should i do?
- by Sephirothkefka at 6:48 AM EDT on September 14, 2019
- The .z files are zlib compressed files; the former is the Wii U start up sound in .btsound format and the latter is the Wii U start up splash screen in .tga format with improper color mapping. The menu music bfseqs are in the bfsar.
- by Mr.Sanic at 5:24 PM EDT on September 14, 2019
- thank you!!
- by Mr.Sanic at 5:36 PM EDT on September 14, 2019
- but, how do i open zlib compressed files? i couldn't find any working method
- by Infernus Animositas at 8:22 PM EDT on September 14, 2019
- 7-zip should be able to open zlib compressed files.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0026s;