- Pac-Man Fever BOLT .adp by hcs at 1:08 AM EDT on September 13, 2019
- I took a look at Pac-Man Fever for GC (fairly easy to find online), the .adp files start with a header with magic BOLT. There's also a bunch of short THP videos, mostly 10 seconds.
I think MarkGrass dealt with BOLT in Namco Museum here and here, it seems to be a general bigfile, not just audio. But the links to the extractor are down.
Here's the .adp files if anyone wants to take a look.
- by Puterboy1 at 2:32 AM EDT on September 13, 2019
- Why bother? I already got the sound effects for the PS2 version up on the Sounds Resource.
- by hcs at 3:24 AM EDT on September 13, 2019
- Generally we're interested in music here, not other sounds.
But if you have any tips for extracting files from the PS2 version, that might be helpful with the music as well.
edited 3:27 AM EDT September 13, 2019
- by Puterboy1 at 4:34 AM EDT on September 13, 2019
- I ripped them with PSound and it produced proper names.
- by bxaimc at 9:37 AM EDT on September 13, 2019
- Rude. Thanks hcs!
- by hcs at 10:26 AM EDT on September 13, 2019
- Ah, thanks Puterboy1, maybe it'll be simpler to look into the PS2 version, then.
edited 10:26 AM EDT September 13, 2019
- by bxaimc at 4:56 PM EDT on September 13, 2019
- GC version looks like DTK inside the BOLT container.
- by bnnm at 6:30 AM EDT on September 14, 2019
- bolt bms extract (dtk and dsp): https://pastebin.com/AjnjDhPy
Ignores non-audio (compressed config) files.
For the resulting dsp use txth:
codec = DSP
interleave = 0x08 # assumed
channels = @0x00:BE #assumed
sample_rate = @0x08:BE
start_offset = 0x60
num_samples = data_size
coef_offset = 0x20
coef_spacing = 0x60 #assumed
coef_endianness = BE
#for latest vgmstream
#hist_offset = 0x44
#hist_spacing = 0x60 #assumed
#hist_endianness = BE
- by hcs at 2:18 PM EDT on September 14, 2019
- Thanks bnnm!
- by blood_falcon at 12:13 AM EDT on September 20, 2019
- I really have high hopes that you all can rip their music. The music is very good based on the youtube playlist.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0027s;