- Ripping Timesplitters 2 downloaded ISO disc image file with WinCDEmu advise. by Jack Krowell at 4:08 PM EDT on September 24, 2019
- So I happen to have downloaded the 7z file for the ISO of the GameCube version of Timesplitters 2 from ROMmania website, and after extracting it, I got the ISO's disc image file.
Now the problem I'm faced with is that I'm wanting to open/mount the ISO disc image with WinCDEmu, like I'm wanting to rip it myself, but when I try to open it, I get an "Error" message saying "Unknown or corrupted file."
Any advise on how to fix this issue, or if I'm doing anything wrong?
- by hcs at 4:17 PM EDT on September 24, 2019
- The easiest way to extract GC disc images is with Dolphin. I don't have it in front of me, but when you have the disc in the list iirc you right-click it and go into configuration, there's a file list in there, and you can right-click on that to get an option to dump all the files.
- by Jack Krowell at 5:28 PM EDT on September 24, 2019
- Thanks for the notification hcs, I'll give it a try.
- by Jack Krowell at 7:42 PM EDT on September 24, 2019
- Thank you again hcs, it was a great success. I appreciate it very much.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0029s;