- Monster House (PS2) .str by Puterboy1 at 12:37 PM EDT on September 29, 2019
- Can VGMstream please support these/make them playable: https://zenhax.com/download/file.php?id=7363
- by bxaimc at 8:36 PM EDT on September 29, 2019
- Ya know, there’s a specific thread for these kinds of requests for vgmstream instead of making a whole new one.
- by NoWool at 11:21 PM EDT on September 29, 2019
- It's headerless mono psx adpcm, pretty sure changing the extension from .str to .vb will work fine w/ vgmstream. A basic txth would suffice if you do not want to mess with extensions (just name it .str.txth):
sorry I bumped the thread bxaimc =/.
edited 11:23 PM EDT September 29, 2019
- by hcs at 11:36 PM EDT on September 29, 2019
- I prefer requests to go in their own threads rather than cluttering that one, which I think should just be for announcements (or bugs).
Not that my opinion matters as I'm not working on vgmstream any more.
- by AnonRunzes at 10:22 AM EDT on September 30, 2019
- to be honest, saying that someone out there is cluttering this board with "threads for these kinds of requests" kinda defeats the point of having an entire message board dedicated to sound formats and just video game music in general, but if that said someone decides to request a sound format to be added in vgmstream on a vgmstream-specific thread then it's all a matter of luck over whether or not that said someone is even going to get a reply regarding that request, if at all.
- by hcs at 6:20 PM EDT on September 30, 2019
- It isn't super important either way, sorry to clutter this thread.
Thanks for figuring it out NoWool!
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0027s;