- [WIP] Animal Crossing New Leaf Soundfont by Tori at 6:01 PM EDT on October 6, 2019
- Before I say anything, this is my first proper experience of making soundfonts, so I'm probably doing at least something wrong lol.
Alright, so, it'll take a while but I'm going to try to make a general purpose ACNL soundfont.
I extracted every single sound from Animal Crossing New Leaf's bcsar file with VGMToolbox which gave me a lot of .bcwav files.
Going to try map each file (.bcwav) to what they actually are, probably in a .txt file so I can remember them (e.g. animal talking noises, letter sounds, typing sounds, item sounds, instruments)
(lmao this will take a lot of time though, since there are 3,279 bcwav files I have on hand)
Then I'll most likely try to make each instrument loop correctly. If anyone's interested, I'll try to keep this thread updated as I go along
- by Dannver Devita at 6:12 PM EDT on October 6, 2019
- by icecream at 8:54 PM EDT on October 6, 2019
- Can't you use caesar for this?
- by Tori at 9:32 AM EDT on October 7, 2019
- I can do, but as far as I've seen (from trying it out on ACNL) there's a few soundfonts for each of the KK songs, then some for the sound effects itself. I'm looking to make one big soundfont with most of the instruments and some SFX if needed.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0039s;