- Rip PSX - Peter Pan, Aventures in Neverland by lepoulpe44516648 at 3:39 PM EDT on October 7, 2019
- Hi all,
I'm looking for the PSX vgm of "Peter Pan, Adventures in Neverland", if someone can help me extract them from the original files (ISO) I would be very grateful.
Thank you in advance
- by Puterboy1 at 4:49 PM EDT on October 7, 2019
- Did you try using an ISO program to extract them? I'm sure you can find a ton online.
- by lepoulpe44516648 at 12:15 AM EDT on October 8, 2019
- I think I made myself clear, opening an iSO file is not a problem. I'm looking for ways to detect and decrypt audio files among the files.
- by lepoulpe44516648 at 12:51 AM EDT on October 8, 2019
- I can extract the sound effects from the game with PSound, but not the music.
- by Squaresoft74 at 8:34 PM EDT on October 8, 2019
- Bgm are sequenced, check for .VH, .VB and .XM files
.VH = Vab Header
.VB = Vab Body
.XM = Sequences (FastTracker v2.00 format)
Might be possible to make a PSF rip if someone can rip the original driver.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0028s;