- Sonic 4 (WiiWare) Midi + SF2 by Squeals92 at 7:15 AM EDT on October 11, 2019
- Made this because I was informed the game uses sequenced music, and I couldn't find any sort of rip here.
The game uses 2 banks (and I don't know what sequences use which banks) so you'll have to toy with it yourself. VGMtrans_WTL was used to export the sequences/soundbanks.
edited 7:15 AM EDT October 11, 2019
edited 7:16 AM EDT October 11, 2019
- by dj4uk6cjm at 2:13 PM EDT on October 11, 2019
- This is cool, I remember watching a youtube video years ago of someone demonstrating a STH4 soundfont. Did the sequel ever use sequences as well?
- by dissident93 at 6:06 PM EDT on October 11, 2019
- Nah, only the Wii version of Episode 1 ever used extractable sequences.
- by Squeals92 at 6:14 PM EDT on October 11, 2019
- As far as I know, the music was sequenced to fit into wiiware space limits
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.003s;