- Kirby's Return to Dream Land Soundfont by jrose80149 at 9:20 AM EST on November 9, 2019
- I Want to Get The Kirby's Return to Dream Land Soundfont. Is There Any Way to Get The Soundfont from Kirby's Return to Dream Land for The Nintendo Wii?
edited 9:23 AM EST November 9, 2019
- It's Streamed Music by Bonboon228 at 3:23 PM EST on November 9, 2019
- The is no soundfont used in this game.
- by dj4uk6cjm at 8:54 PM EST on November 9, 2019
- Shh he probably meant Kirby's Dreamland 3 lol but yeah Bonboon228 is right..KRDL uses streamed music. Heck what was the last Wii/Wii U game that still had sequenced tracks? Beats me. Haven't explored into that stuff in years.
- by Lunar at 3:01 AM EST on November 10, 2019
- The good news is that Jun Ishikawa's songs for Kirby's Return to Dream Land use a lot of the same presets that were used in older Kirby games, for instance Kirby's Dream Land 3, albeit in a higher fidelity / without as much trimming or downsampling for the SPC700.
The gooder news is that I made a soundfont for Kirby's Dream Land 3 some years ago! Maybe not quite what you're after but yeah there's little to no chance of any Kirby game with streamed audio having soundfonts built for them.
There is also this Kirby 64 soundfont made by somebody else that could be useful to you. You could mix these presets with some clever EQing/saturation/other DSPs and they could sound alike RtD.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0027s;