- Superman Returns sound files by Puterboy1 at 10:51 AM EST on November 11, 2019
- So I extracted the sound files from Xbox 360 version using a !sound_BGFA.bms script from xxx.joshw.info. However, the audio files produced don't have extensions, so did those uploaded ones on that site have .XMA extensions? Could you help me please?
- by Puterboy1 at 11:10 AM EST on November 11, 2019
- Or better, I would like to see if these files can be supported in VGMstream: https://www.zenhax.com/download/file.php?id=7569
They too come from the Xbox 360 version.
edited 11:18 AM EST November 11, 2019
- Stop by Bonboon228 at 3:34 PM EST on November 12, 2019
- We are NOT your slaves. Figure it out on your own.
- by AnonRunzes at 4:24 PM EST on November 12, 2019
- right, i just came back to tell you that the "paired" voice files contain something like this:
[FILENAME]_SNS - raw .sns data (obviously!)
[FILENAME] - header information, all of which i can't make sense out of except for 0x90 offset which contains just the .snr file needed to play the .sns, size is 8 bytes and 8 bytes only in there.
here, i didn't implement this into vgmstream but hey at the very least i documented it, so... thanks for getting this format into attention i guess?
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0056s;