- Dreamcast SOA DSF extraction by squatting at 3:40 AM EST on November 15, 2019
- I realize there are numerous places on the internet to download already ripped Skies of Arcadia DSF files. At this point, I'm more curious than anything. I've read there is a kingshriek bat file which would shine some light on how it was done, but I can't locate it. For my sanity, I need to know.
- by hcs at 7:35 AM EST on November 15, 2019
- I think you're thinking of dsfmake, which can be found on kingshriek's SSF/DSF Page. That's at least what
Taikokuya used in the re-rip.
Hm, or maybe you're thinking of the batch included with kingshriek's prelim rip? That link is long gone but I'll see if I can locate the file.
edited 7:45 AM EST November 15, 2019
Sorry, wasn't able to find it. If anyone else has it please speak up!
I think dsfmake should be helpful, though, and maybe a DSF ripper will be able to provide some more insight.
edited 10:00 AM EST November 15, 2019
- by squatting at 2:52 AM EST on November 18, 2019
- I'm a bit embarrassed. I assumed I was doing something wrong because it's a different sound driver. They don't start on bank 0x00. I'm still not sure why I get the 8-bit audio version, but I believe I can figure it out now.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0053s;