- Pokemon Sword/Shield OGG files - Named by notagoomba at 11:28 PM EST on December 3, 2019
- If anyone's interested in ripping Pokémon Sword/Shield, I've named the .ogg files (which were converted from the original .wem format). They're still in pieces and will need to be reassembled, but this should be helpful to someone doing a proper rip of the OST.
- by ArcticJaguar725 at 6:51 AM EST on December 4, 2019
- I initially decided to do this primarily as a personal project, but I might as well share this here: Pokémon Sword and Shield TXTPs
A little while ago, I went through the painstaking effort myself of trying to identify/group all of the WEM files together and play them back using TXTP files. I tried to name these files as similarly as I could to past Pokémon titles, as I personally find it easier to find what I need with that type of naming system; however, these filenames are in no way official. These TXTP files should be a far superior system over using OGGs for the record, but I can still appreciate and empathize with the time you may have put into this.
The WEMs folder contains all of the original WEM files needed to play back the audio, among some other stuff. I included the original text file I used to log all of the file names and generate the TXTPs. I also included a volumes file containing normalizing multipliers that I also generated for use with the TXTPs since they're all so quiet. These are purely extra and serve no purpose for playback.
The WEMs folder also contains some WAV and AST files. The AST files I threw together manually, which mostly serve as multitracks for the gym leader battles. The WAV files are simply there to resample unmatching WEM files, which don't play back through TXTP correctly.
Forgive me if this isn't super professionally done, as again it was mainly done in a way that matched my personal preferences. However, I think it should at least be helpful for getting the music out there. Also, somebody please let me know if you find any notable mistakes with the music.
edited 7:28 AM EST December 4, 2019
- by notagoomba at 1:18 AM EST on December 5, 2019
- I've been going through the files converted from the TXTP's and it's honestly so much better!
I noticed that the track you titled as "bgm_ss_unknown02" is the ending to Route 10 (bgm_ss_r_04). When you go from route 10 to Wyndon for the first time, it switches to that track. To fix this, I edited the .txtp file to have the intro to route 10, play the main part twice, and then the ending.
- by chynggi at 10:16 PM EST on December 21, 2019
- Thx the Made TXTPs. btw, Can I Find LGPE TXTPs in forum?
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0033s;