- The Thing || "filename.PAK_#.wave by Jack Krowell at 6:30 PM EST on December 23, 2019
- I'm having some trouble with a 7z file from joshw for The Thing video game.
There's these list of files that I have a hard time figuring out, and they could hold some valuable game music within them. One of those list of files has the following name:
When I ran the file through Foobar2000, a playback error occurred stating the following message:
<u>Unable to open item for playback (Missing ACM codec):
"E:\Video Games\Soundtrack Files\TT\Intro.PAK_66.wave"</u>
Any advise you could provide on what is happening please?
I'm also providing a downloadable link for the list of files I'm talking about:
edited 7:32 PM EST December 23, 2019
- by bnnm at 6:29 PM EST on December 26, 2019
- Rename to .lwav and they should play
- by Jack Krowell at 2:22 AM EST on December 27, 2019
- Alright then, thanks. Though, how exactly do I rename them properly?
- by Ultrafighter at 8:37 PM EST on January 1, 2020
- Well you can rename each *.wave file by hand (like Intro.PAK_66.wave to Intro.PAK_66.lwav, level1.PAK_067.wave to level1.PAK_067.lwav, level1.PAK_068.wave to level1.PAK_068.lwav, so on) or use mass renaming tools like Total Commander. Do you need more details about the latter option?
edited 8:39 PM EST January 1, 2020
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0038s;