- TS:FP||Proper BMSscript for .pak files. by Jack Krowell at 3:16 AM EST on January 14, 2020
- Greetings, it's me Krowell, I ask if someone please post a link for a proper"BMSscript, for the ".pak files" of the GameCube game, TimeSplitters: Future Perfect?
For the record, I've already post a topic just like this on ZenHax:
it's just nobody at all, not even the BMSscript coding master Aluigi himself, has responded back at all, not a single reply, ever since my topic was posted back on Dec 22nd, 2019.
So I just just thought I could instead seek help on this forum site instead.
However, if you can't provide a Proper script for the .pak files of said game, then I perfectly understand, though could you at least provide, or direct me to a simple tutorial on making your own custom BMSscript instead?
a ton of help would very much be appreciated, and if it helps a bit, I'll also provide a download link for the said .pak files that I'm wanting to de-crypt/extract.
Here's the link for the certain .pak file I'm wanting to open (I'm even providing the .c2n file that comes with it):
And if any of you are curious, I'll now provide a link for all the .pak files and .c2n files(It'll take a long while to download, that I can a sure you of, so I wish you the best of luck):
I now bid you good evening.
- by Ultrafighter at 7:09 PM EST on January 18, 2020
- Are you after BGM, some SFX or maybe even VO tracks? Just wanted to point out there's a rip of music readily available out here.
- by Jack Krowell at 4:47 PM EST on January 19, 2020
- I seem to have things all set now, big thanks to LokiReborn from Zenhax, who helped me out a lot. I was mostly after SFX files (such as ambiance/ambient,music/sound loops, and streams, and I guess basically, BGM files).
But as of now, I already gotten what I wanted, and I have both the HCS Forum, and the Zenhax Forum to thank for that. I'm very much grateful for that.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software