- Braveheart .rpl video files by Puterboy1 at 2:28 PM EDT on March 8, 2020
- Could you take a look at these?: https://www.zenhax.com/download/file.php?id=8164
- by almendaz at 3:09 AM EDT on March 9, 2020
Audio CAN be extracted, as it is PCM. Video, alas, NOT - bizarre thing they did to the frames. Exotic format.
- by durandal at 10:40 AM EDT on March 16, 2020
- FFmpeg with ffplay decodes it just fine.
- by almendaz at 10:56 PM EDT on March 16, 2020
- Really! My mpc build has a problem then, because Audio plays but Video is black.
Tested in ffplay, and Video shows but then a "WASAPI cannot initialize audio client" greets me and video plays mute. Something broken on my side I guess.
- by kode54 at 4:17 AM EDT on March 18, 2020
- Probably the sample rate. WASAPI only supports your system sample rate, so it needs a resampler.
- by almendaz at 2:11 AM EDT on March 19, 2020
- How can I redirect output stream to software then? Because vgmstream does not show me any conflicts about frequencies. Demuxed audio plays fine with it, why the issue when with video stream? Can I tell the sound card (of ffmpeg for that matter) to "round" frequencies then? Could it be that I need to tell ffmpeg (ffplay) to resample the audio stream before playback (and do it every time for those specific input files) ?
---Asking while we're here, excusing me for off-topic if true.---
edited 2:11 AM EDT March 19, 2020
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0027s;