- by JacintaB19 at 7:39 PM EDT on July 15, 2020
- I'll need to find a good copy of Technic Beat, then for the re-rip, which will take forever.
I've just got all the music for the first game, but as you said, the .mus files have the jumbled pattern. I need help on getting all the tracks to sound right like in the game (and on it's soundtrack album) with all the right patterns for all tracks.
edited 10:23 PM EDT July 15, 2020
- by almendaz at 2:04 AM EDT on July 16, 2020
- We would need to study the .seq/.mex/.mrk, to combine them with the .vh/.vb and "mix" them into the descrambled .mus, in order to get music as in the (proper) OST. The .mus files only contain background music, while the .vb files contain the instrument samples as played in-game.
The music data should be in some .DAT files (according to .bms script), please upload it/these here, I do not believe you need to find a "good" copy if you have the game. The "null" files look like the .bms script got in trouble, or there was a file read error on your side. These failed-to-extract files seem indicative of missing (music) tracks.
- by JacintaB19 at 8:44 AM EDT on July 16, 2020
- .DAT files for the first game.
edited 8:46 AM EDT July 16, 2020
- by almendaz at 2:02 AM EDT on July 17, 2020
- Can you also upload "Technic Beat"'s .DAT files?
- by JacintaB19 at 5:49 AM EDT on July 17, 2020
- I can't upload Technic Beat's files yet, as i haven't done a complete re-rip.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0036s;