- Test.exe| convert entire directory of files to wav. by Jack Krowell at 2:10 AM EDT on March 22, 2020
- I have a bunch of (and I literally mean a mass ton of) .adpcm files I'm wanting to convert to wav.
How do I convert them all at once using test.exe, you know all as separate .wav files for every corresponding .adpcm file?
- convert to wav by MDHEXT at 3:50 AM EDT on March 26, 2020
- Try this, I used it in a project.
"FOR %%a IN (*.adpcm) DO C:\Users\%USERNAME%\(Directory of test.exe relative to your user folder here)\test.exe -L -o %%~na.wav"
edited 3:56 AM EDT March 26, 2020
- by MDHEXT at 3:58 AM EDT on March 26, 2020
- Keep in mind my command isn't looped but includes looping info in the header of the wav file. If opened with fb2k with the vgmstream component installed, the wav file will loop. If played by a normal sound player, it will not loop.
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 9:02 PM EDT on March 26, 2020
- I always thought the .wav files would have to be renamed as .lwav
- by AnonRunzes at 9:34 PM EDT on March 26, 2020
- for foobar2000 this is correct.
test.exe (vgmstream's CLI counterpart) handles any .wav file it can read without issue.
- by MDHEXT at 12:16 AM EDT on March 27, 2020
- Not all wav files, only 16-bit integer ones.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0028s;