- Gladius (2003) - sound system study thread by AnonRunzes at 1:22 PM EDT on May 5, 2020
so i wanted to do something with my notebook on the free time that i have here. i chose to datamine the Xbox version of Gladius (2003) and i came up with this.
documenting this whole thing was rather quick as .XBB, .XSB and .FLO files were always there on that version as opposed to sound files always being stored into a singular .bec archival file as has been done with PS2 and GameCube versions of said game. said game still uses .bec files for everything else though, except FMVs.
speaking of which, the game uses CRI middleware stuff for its FMV parts. in other words the game uses .sfd files, and for the Xbox version of the game, .aix files. those will not be covered here though.
- by AnonRunzes at 9:37 PM EDT on May 6, 2020
- so i started documenting the "flow" file just now. it's basically just a scripting language intended to be used in-game. more documentation from this one will be posted here whenever.
- by Puterboy1 at 11:16 AM EDT on May 9, 2020
- Samples are here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AomJkXUiAXQ4iAzcn4epXoCZLAyV?e=G5uo5R
- by hcs at 1:17 PM EDT on May 9, 2020
- I've deleted an argument that was out of control, and will continue with any followups, please try to be constructive.
edited 3:09 PM EDT May 9, 2020
- by Puterboy1 at 5:35 PM EDT on May 9, 2020
- @hcs Will you be able to look into it soon?
- by AnonRunzes at 6:28 PM EDT on May 9, 2020
- sorry, i can't risk any more posting at this forum after what happened! here's my discord ID if you want to talk to me.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.003s;