- by qwertysampletext at 12:16 PM EDT on May 23, 2020
- Maybe some sounds are stored in the OBB? If I remember correctly most OBBs are just zip files, in which case it should be easy to extract. The OBBs can be found @ \sdcard\android\obb\[package name of app]
- by JacintaB19 at 12:24 PM EDT on May 23, 2020
- Well, could you please upload the SFIV CE OBB of the latest version of the game, just so i can take a look in it for the missing OTO files?
edited 1:16 PM EDT May 23, 2020
- by WDLmaster at 3:39 PM EDT on May 23, 2020
The CKB contains neither WAV nor OTO files. It’s some custom (?) archive format where sound data is stored as one continuous stream while the length and samplerate information is part of the offset table at the beginning of the file. My converter does not "extract" WAV files but it creates them from the data available. The same applies to many other games and custom formats.
- by JacintaB19 at 9:03 PM EDT on May 23, 2020
- I'd just want Champion Edition's OBB folder, but i have no SD Card. Can't you please upload the OBB data for me?
edited 9:41 PM EDT May 23, 2020
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0029s;