- Help on ripping sounds from Teppen (Mobile) by JacintaB19 at 10:49 AM EDT on May 23, 2020
- I'm wanting to get the music and sounds from Teppen. Here's it's APK file for your checking.
- by almendaz at 7:51 AM EDT on May 24, 2020
- Inside ／assets／6dba there is data1.dat, which seems compressed/encrypted.
There is no audio in the assets (except one minuscule FSB5 sfx which is not worth it).
Maybe the music/audio is downloaded in runtime; you should explore your data folder in your android device.
- by JacintaB19 at 5:12 AM EDT on May 25, 2020
- The music and audio is in AB (Android Backup, or Asset Bundle) files when they are extracted or downloaded. Is there any way to extract them with a tool or a program?
edited 6:48 AM EDT May 25, 2020
- by almendaz at 12:45 AM EDT on May 26, 2020
- You need to have root access on your device if you want to find & copy them, as they might (i.i.r.c.) be located in a hidden, restricted-access folder (typically "/data/data/<apk_name>" for INTERNAL, "Android/data/<apk_name>" for EXTERNAL/SD).
edited 12:46 AM EDT May 26, 2020
- by JacintaB19 at 2:17 AM EDT on May 26, 2020
- Here is the game's data when extracted, it's for your checking. The music and sounds are in their sound folders.
Teppen OB files
Teppen Data files
edited 2:18 AM EDT May 26, 2020
- by almendaz at 10:59 AM EDT on May 26, 2020
- <pk>\assets\bin\Data\* seem graphic files.
All files from the OOB look encrypted. For the files extracted from the AB "containers", their first 0x20 bytes are the same, and seem to be some kind of header (maybe used for decryption?).
I found "zencryptoutput" strings in ALL of the files in assetbundle. Maybe that's their origin folder? (pre-packing?)
The files are extracted from the assetbundle. It's incomplete, but at least it shows that every file is encrypted.
edited 11:21 AM EDT May 26, 2020
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0027s;