- by emissce at 3:07 PM EDT on July 27, 2020
- I am not very experienced in VGM ripping myself, but I can say for sure that the sequences in the GBA version of Rhythm Tengoku are stored in MIDI. It becomes very apparent once you search for the "MThd" header in the game's ROM.
edited 3:56 PM EDT July 27, 2020
- by JacintaB19 at 5:33 AM EDT on July 29, 2020
- Here is the link to the extracted MIDI files from the GBA version.
And can MIDI files store music, or SFX, or even both?
edited 6:15 AM EDT July 29, 2020
- by JacintaB19 at 2:41 AM EDT on August 1, 2020
- I know that the GBA version has it's own soundfont for the music and SFX, so how can i get it. I tried on VG Music Studio, but it's no use. Any tools for this?
edited 2:43 AM EDT August 1, 2020
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0033s;