- Getting sounds from CPS-2 arcade games by JacintaB19 at 11:09 AM EDT on May 23, 2020
- I'm wanting to rip sounds from Capcom's CPS-2 arcade games, not the BGM. Are there any tools, or programs that can help?
- by kode54 at 8:07 PM EDT on May 23, 2020
- The sample ROMs are raw 8 bit PCM, so you shouldn't have any trouble locating the raw sample data. As for rendered sound effects, you could try logging VGMs of them from the sound test, and splice them up.
- by JacintaB19 at 8:56 PM EDT on May 23, 2020
- And how do i get the VGMs? Any help?
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0035s;