- Playstation 3 Store PKG file ripping by JacintaB19 at 1:50 PM EDT on June 14, 2020
- I have the PKG files for Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo: HD Remix, so how can I extract the PKG files to get the sounds, music, sprites, etc...
Here is the game's folder. It's compressed, so you'll need to extract it before you can check the files.
edited 2:02 PM EDT June 14, 2020
- by almendaz at 4:57 AM EDT on June 15, 2020
The file of your interest would be \NPEB00020\USRDIR\flog_ps3.fpg
But I do not know its internal format, so I cannot help with that.
If you want to extract pkg yourself, try searching for "pkg" "extract".
- by Infernus Animositas at 12:30 PM EDT on June 18, 2020
- Use vgmstream to playback the .MSF files
No idea about the sprites though.
- Xbox 360 version sprite files by JacintaB19 at 4:37 PM EDT on June 18, 2020
- Are .MSF files the music files or the sound effect files?
As for the sprites, the PS3 version's ones couldn't be ripped. I have some sprite data files ripped from the Xbox 360 version if you'd want to take a look at them. I don't know about the Xbox 360 version's sprite format either.
edited 4:23 AM EDT June 19, 2020
- by Infernus Animositas at 9:57 PM EDT on June 18, 2020
- Yes they are. You need vgmstream to listen to them or convert them to PCM WAV
It includes the music, SFX and dialogue.
- Getting sounds from Street Fighter III: TS Online Edition and SSFII Turbo HD Remix by JacintaB19 at 8:53 AM EDT on June 22, 2020
- Do you have the sounds (MSF files) from the PS3 versions of Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition and Super Street Fighter II Turbo: HD Remix as well?
edited 8:53 AM EDT June 22, 2020
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.003s;