- Drummania sound ripping by rcsb at 12:13 PM EDT on June 15, 2020
- Hey, guys. This is actually a genuine question from a person that didn't know this series until yesterday.
Could someone clarify to me if is possible to rip sounds from the games from this series, or if not, what are the general reasons? I wasn't able to emulate it on MAME, even though I found videos of people being able to emulate it. I've searched everywhere I could, even on this forums, which game me 0 results, so I'm trying to ask directly from people that probably already investigated the subject before.
Why rip this if you can found the soundtrack in much better quality from the official CD releases? Well, I'm curious to know that the games function as the Guitar Hero series, given the similarities, having isolated drum tracks and without-drums tracks.
Thanks in advance!
- by Knurek at 1:21 PM EDT on June 15, 2020
- Try files from this github
- by rcsb at 6:33 AM EDT on June 22, 2020
- @Knurek Thanks for the tip! Unfortunately I couldn't use this tool, I'm not knowleadgeable at all with these command-tools, so I'm really sorry for that.
I found here that it seems the emulation of the first Drummania is still impossible to do because the audio CD used in it isn't dumpable yet. But I'd like to try with the other Drummania/Guitarmania games. Do you know if the guitadora-customs software from the link above works on them?
Thanks for your time!
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0147s;